DNB Markets acted as Joint Bookrunner in the SEK 546m Private Placement in Oncopeptides
On 24 January 2019, Oncopeptides announced the successful completion of a directed share issue of approximately SEK 546 million at a subscription price of SEK 115 per share.
The Issue was launched after close on 23 January and the subscription price determined through an accelerated bookbuild procedure. The net proceeds of the Issue are intended to be used for:
- Expansion of ongoing clinical development
- Expansion of research and pre-clinical program to build pipeline
- Scale-up of the Company’s medical affairs function, focusing on the US
- Scale-up of the Company’s commercial function to prepare for market launch, focusing on the US
- Ggeneral corporate purposes.
Oncopeptides AB is a listed Swedish pharmaceutical company developing drugs for the treatment of cancer. The Company’s lead product is melflufen (Ygalo®), a peptide conjugated alkylator intended as an effective treatment of haematological cancers, and in particular multiple myeloma.
DNB Markets acted as Joint Bookrunner in the transaction and would like to thank Oncopeptides for the vote of confidence.